Open Eyes Open Mind

I'll try to post interesting things... jokes, software, deals, photos, articles, etc. check weekdays for updates ;-)

Friday, November 17, 2006

Interesting Quotes

I'm kind of jealous of the life I'm supposedly leading.
- Zach Braff
Every increased possession loads us with new weariness.
- John Ruskin
If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.
- Hermann Hesse
Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another.
- Ambrose Bierce
Not even computers will replace committees, because committees buy computers.
- Edward Shepherd Mead
One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.
- Elbert Hubbard
I don't have a bank account, because I don't know my mother's maiden name.
- Paula Poundstone
Here's a rule I recommend: Never practice two vices at once.
- Tallulah Bankhead

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home