Open Eyes Open Mind

I'll try to post interesting things... jokes, software, deals, photos, articles, etc. check weekdays for updates ;-)

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Jokes

Why is the number 10 afraid of seven?
Because seven ate nine.

"Daddy," a little boy asked his father. "How much does it cost to get married?"
"I don't know, son. I'm still paying for it."

Little Johnny wasn't getting good marks in school. One day he surprised the teacher with an announcement. He tapped her on the shoulder and said, "I don't want to scare you, but my daddy says if I don't start getting better grades, somebody is going to get a spanking!"

A man was invited for dinner at a friend's house. Every time the host needed something, he preceded his request to his wife by calling her "My Love", "Darling", "Sweetheart", etc., etc.
His friend looked at him and said, "That's really nice after 50 years you've been married to keep saying those little pet names." The host said, "Well, honestly, I've forgotten her name."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home