Open Eyes Open Mind

I'll try to post interesting things... jokes, software, deals, photos, articles, etc. check weekdays for updates ;-)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

John McCain: 'I've Been Sleeping Like a Baby'


John McCain: 'I've Been Sleeping Like a Baby' - 2008 Presidential Elections, Jay Leno, John McCain : People.com
John McCain: 'I've Been Sleeping Like a Baby'While he may have lost his bid for the White House, John McCain did not lose his sense of humor.

"I've been sleeping like a baby," the GOP candidate said on The Tonight Show Tuesday. "I sleep two hours, wake up and cry. Sleep two hours, wake up and cry."

The Arizona senator's 14th visit to the show brought a loud and spontaneous ovation from Jay Leno's special Veteran's Day audience of U.S. service men and women.

Noting that Americans "don't like a sore loser," McCain defended his choice of Sarah Palin as his running mate and of Joe the Plumber as his campaign everyman.

Asked why he thought he lost, he deadpanned: "I think my personality. Or maybe too many people saw me on the Jay Leno show."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home