Open Eyes Open Mind

I'll try to post interesting things... jokes, software, deals, photos, articles, etc. check weekdays for updates ;-)

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Interesting Quotes

"Most people would rather be certain they're miserable than risk being happy.
- Robert Anthony

The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that apples might start to rise tomorrow, but the possibility does not merit equal time in physics classrooms.
- Stephen Jay Gould

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum (I think that I think, therefore I think that I am.)
- Ambrose Bierce

The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.
- Joe Ancis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home